At KS 1 and 2 we offer:
- We offer values-based assemblies as well as topics on broadly Christian themes. We can usually tailor the content to a school’s current topics and interests if required.
- Open the Book Bible storytelling. This is very popular and we can facilitate a team of local, trained volunteers to deliver this in most schools as part of Collective Worship.
- We are always happy to take RE lessons, including ‘Grill A Christian’ at KS2.
- Christian Clubs. Our workers and volunteers run lunchtime and after school clubs in a number of schools where children can engage with stories, songs, games and crafts on a Christian theme.
- ‘Prayer Spaces’ at KS2. Prayer Spaces in schools enable children and young people, of all faiths and none, to explore life questions, spirituality and faith in a safe, creative and interactive way. A prayer space is usually a classroom sized area that has been transformed for a day or a week with a range of creative activities that encourage personal reflection on issues such as forgiveness, injustice, thankfulness, big questions, identity and stillness. This strongly supports SMSC education. Click here to see more.
- ‘Creative Prayer‘ This gives children time to reflect about themselves and their world and an opportunity to pray if they wish. Click here for more information.
- Special events such as Lifepath, Barn Nativity and Easter Experience can help deliver your RE curriculum in an engaging and fun way. Please contact us if you would like to find out how your school can attend these events.