We are looking to appoint a
Bedford area Christian Schools worker for the primary age range.
The post could be full time or part time (0.6 minimum)
Salary range: £18,000 – £23,000 pro-rata depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be
- An outgoing people person, who has a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, enthusiastic and have strong social skills in both formal and informal settings.
- Confident to work both independently and in a small team.
- Have experience in working with children in the primary age range.
- Have a clear enhanced DBS certificate and a current driving licence.
For more details or to discuss the role please contact
John Creasey, firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please contact
Marie Mead, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday October 4th 2021
Interview date: Saturday October 30th 2021
Interview venue: Three Rivers Church, 88 Denmark Street, Bedford MK40 3TJ
Bedford Area Schools Christian Support Trust (registered charity number 1010412) in association with Scripture Union